Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Geez, for someone who was going to try to blog from Disney, I sure know how to procrastinate!!

Let's see. Since then, I have left the old full time job and gotten a new one (better pay, better company...let me hear a "woowoo!"). I am still at the hospital, too, although not working quite as many hours these days. That will probably change since one of the full time night girls is leaving for Italy for a month, so I am certain I will be filling in.

Well, we are leaving again! Wednesday morning, we are tossing all the kids in a shuttle van, hopping on a plane, and heading for sunny Florida!! Yippee!!

We are cruising for 3 nights on the Disney Wonder (definitely no blogging from there) then at Saratoga Springs from Sunday to Saturday for the Halloween Party and such.

Of course, I have to get 4 kids ready for this trip, so I am just going to be completely honest here: I probably won't blog again until I get back on the 25th. Even then, who knows what will happen. So....someday...I will post again. There. Honest and pretty much truthful. hehe

This is going to be a good trip. We have all the kids, Avis, Mom, and Chris going with us and I cannot wait.

And BTW, Animal Kingdom Concierge in July? It was great. The restaurants were great. The food, the room, the staff.....great. The heat? Greatly hot. =D

See you all sometime in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: