Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy crap....2 months

and I did not have time to write anything.

It has been pretty busy here. I am working both jobs, full time at home and I am SUPPOSED to be per diem at the hospital, but I have been putting in 24-36 hours a week there. So between work and sleep, I have about 30 seconds of free time every day!

Monday morning, John and I are leaving for Disney. Jerry is staying here with all the kids. Poor guy. I think this is the last time he will agree to this arrangement, so we better enjoy our trip.

I am in my usual pre-flying panic mode, edgy and cranky and all OCD...all the time. I have some other things going on that I might share on here one of these days, but today is just not a good day.

We are bringing the laptop to Florida so John can keep up with his class, but I am going to try and snag a little time on it here and there to make an attempt to type stuff. lol

I figure this trip is 4 days long....maybe..just MAYBE...I can tell you about them all. Well, most of it. This is an anniversary trip, so you may not want to hear everything!!!

Before I get into vent mode, I am getting away from this keyboard. I don't want this to turn into an every 2 month bitchfest! Besides, I have to get in some hours for my at home job tonight.

So if you stopped in, have a great weekend. Hopefully, I will be talking to you live (somewhat) from Animal Kingdom Lodge (concierge level, aren't we just the fanciest little rednecks!) in a couple of days!

Muah!

No comments: