Sunday, May 25, 2008

Part two....Tuesday 5/6

Tuesday morning, we woke up and set out for the Hospitality House for breakfast at Olivia's. The restaurant is so bright...I loved it. They have all these pictures of the DVC members on the walls....very member-y and cozy. I am a sucker for those types of things. Have I mentioned I really love OKW? hehe

Anyway, after breakfast, we decided to head to Hollywood Studios to try and get Playhouse Disney out of the way. Also, I needed my High School Musical fix.

We waited for the bus:
Photobucket

After we arrived at DHS, we went into Playhouse Disney:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Playhouse Disney is a show and you sit on the floor. Grandma does not like the floor. So she skipped it. I normally don't have a problem. But the lady behind me did something horrific. I have a lot of phobias. I don't like feet. Why? No clue, but I don't like them. Well, the lady behind me took off her shoes and set her bare feet RIGHT NEAR ME. Okay, forget the fact that is was about 250 degrees out and they were probably sweaty. But they were also icky. Not nice feet. Icky....sweaty...OMG. I spent the whole show praying that she did not touch me with them. Because if she did, I would have hit the ceiling and screamed and embarrassed myself, John, the kids, AND bare icky feet lady. If you are this lady and are offended....well...next time, leave your friggin shoes on. Because...well, because EW.

When we came out, we found Grandma and went through the Art of Disney Animation. This is ALOT of fun. The movie with Mushu is adorable and the interactive stuff after is pretty cool. I admit, we did this for one reason....Sorcerer Mickey is back there, too. We found him:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Notice someone missing? Yeah, Johnnie was ready for naptime (maybe he has a thing about feet too?). We went back to OKW for a break.

Then we went down and caught the boat to Downtown Disney for John's second favorite activity: Shopping. (If you haven't met him, #1 is eating).
Flower rode with Johnnie.
Photobucket

When we arrived, the kids wanted to ride the carousel. Since Cinderella's Carousel in Magic Kingdom was down for refurb, we shelled out the $2 per kid to ride the one in DTD:
Photobucket
Photobucket

We then shopped ourselves silly for a while (because we need more Disney crap, of course). We also went to Guest Relations while we were there and changed Grandma, John, and the kids passes to APs. I had ordered mine in advance.

We also made the final decision on princess wear for Friday night's P&P party. Gainey went with the Belle yellow dress. I was very happy....she was leaning toward one with sleeves and it was HOT down there.

After we indulged ourselves with shopping, we headed back to the resort. I blame the lack of pics from Tuesday on bare icky feet lady. Seriously, I obsessed about it for HOURS. I thought John was going to crush up an Ativan and slip it in my coffee. I have only lost it a couple of times at Disney, and this was definitely one of them.

Coming next: Animal Kingdom, the new breakfast and Tusker House, and karma does some ass kicking!

No comments: